Description for the boys:
It's hand wash, ... we can't say much more than that.
Description for the girls:
Looking for a natural and eco-friendly Hand Wash? It can be such a boring product to buy online but the reality is that we all need it! Especially during these times of a pandemic. Every product has a different smell, colour and packaging so we choose with our eyes since we can’t smell jack online!
I can hear you asking … so what does it smell like? The aqua blue colour will give you a little clue .. Ocean fresh, natural with a subtle fragrance which is not offensive to any gender.
Use it at the office, at home or take it with you when you travel.
- Important – it won’t break the bank! This product will cost you R14.75 per refill when you buy a 5L, or R16.25 per refill on the 1L Refill – cheap cheap!
- PLEASE buy our refills to fill your original containers. We’re promoting multi-use rather than single-use plastic. If you can’t re-use it, please recycle it! Refills cost A LOT less and plastic won’t end up floating around in our oceans!
- All natural food grade ingredients. No animal ingredients - Vegan (but don’t drink or eat it!)
- Not tested on animals – only tested on humans for humans 😊
- Proudly South African – manufactured and packaged by South Africans for South Africans in South Africa.
- Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Gentle on skin and our environment.
- The best part! It’s fully biodegradable and will not contaminate water sources.
- Suitable for use with septic tanks
- Perfect for going camping or road tripping where you should only leave your foot prints.
- Our colourants and fragrances are hypo-allergenic.
- The waffle that you should probably know - infused with natural glycerine, argan, moringa and vitamin E oils. If you're not sure what these are... don't stress, we've checked them out and they are good for your skin!
AVAILABLE SIZES : 250ml Pump, 1L Flip Top Refill and 5L Refill.
This product contains indigenous natural microbials, which keep surfaces, drains and sponges clean. The microbes that get washed down the drain will continue to remove nitrates, nitrites and ammonia from waste water and keep your grey water or septic tank fresher for longer.