It's here! Our all new biodegradable eco-friendly Glass Cleaner!
Ideal for cleaning all glass to a streak free finish. Direct spray away from self. Spray product onto glass surface. Dip a foam or wool scrubber into a bucket of water and remove excess water and clean glass thoroughly. Use a squeegee to remove water from glass. Buff dry to a streak free finish.
- Important – it won’t break the bank! This product will cost you R25.00 per 750ml refill when you buy our 50ml concentrate. It doesn’t get cheaper than that!
- PLEASE buy our refills to fill your original containers. We’re promoting multi-use plastic rather than single use plastic. If you can’t re-use it, please recycle it! Refills cost A LOT less and plastic won’t end up floating around in our oceans!
- All natural food grade ingredients. No animal ingredients - Vegan (don’t drink it or eat it!)
- Not tested on animals – only tested on humans for humans 😊
- Proudly South African – manufactured and packaged by South Africans for South Africans in South Africa.
- Non toxic, non carcinogenic. Gentle on skin and our environment.
- The best part! It’s fully biodegradable and will not contaminate water sources.
- Suitable for use with septic tanks
- Perfect for going camping or road tripping where you should only leave your foot prints.
- Our colourants and fragrances are hypo-allergenic.
- The waffle that you should probably know - This product contains indigenous natural microbials, which keep surfaces, drains and sponges clean. The microbes that get washed down the drain will continue to remove nitrates, nitrites and ammonia from waste water and keep your grey water or septic tank fresher for longer.
AVAILABLE SIZES : 750ml Trigger, 50ml Concentrate Refill.
For refills, fill the empty 750ml with water until ¾ full. Add the 50ml concentrate contents and top up with more water.
Ingredients: Aqua, Citric Acid, Amphoteric Surfactant, Ethoxylated Fatty Acid, Sodium Metasilicate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Di-succinate, Biologicals.
This product contains indigenous natural microbials, which keep surfaces, drains and sponges clean. The microbes that get washed down the drain will continue to remove nitrates, nitrites and ammonia from waste water and keep your grey water or septic tank fresher for longer.
When using our natural products, you can rest assured that you are not harming either yourself or your environment.
Please note that this product is free of palm oil and its derivatives!