NEW Packaging - Plant Based Bottles which can be composted or burnt with no toxicity at all. The lid is still plastic and needs to be recycled ... for now ...
Raw hands from all the alcohol based sanitizers at the entrance to every store? Ours too!
Flip over to our natural and eco-friendly non-alcohol based hand & surface sanitizer which has been tested against the SARS virus and the Corona virus, but not yet Covid-19. This is still in progress and we will publish the results when they are available.
This wonderful product scented with mint, tea tree oil and lemongrass is kind to hands and surfaces, keeping them germ free and moisturized (not the counters, just the hands 😊).
Turns out our Sanitizer has other uses too which is huge in the summer months when flies and mozzies are the biggest pain in the bum. At night, you can use it as a mosquito repellent - just spray yourself down from head to toe. Be sure to use our 50ml spray or decant your 750ml liquid into a fine mist sprayer, otherwise you’ll be drenched!
For the flies, just spray down your counters, being sure to avoid your food as our sanitizer works well, but it doesn’t eat well! The flies will be gone and you can use it outdoors or indoors. You can even spray yourself as perfume if one of those pesky brommers with the blue behind won’t leave you alone.
- It won’t break the bank - this product will cost you R30.00 per 750ml refill when you buy our 50ml concentrate or 5L ready to use refill. It doesn’t get cheaper than that!
- PLEASE buy our refills to fill your original containers. We’re promoting multi-use rather than single-use plastic. If you can’t re-use it, please recycle it! Refills cost A LOT less and plastic won’t end up floating around in our oceans!
- All natural food grade ingredients. No animal ingredients - Vegan (but don’t drink or eat it!)
- Not tested on animals – only tested on humans for humans 😊
- Proudly South African – manufactured and packaged by South Africans for South Africans in South Africa.
- Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Gentle on skin and our environment.
- The best part! It’s fully biodegradable and will not contaminate water sources.
- Suitable for use with septic tanks.
- Perfect for going camping or road tripping where you should only leave your foot prints.
- Our colourants and fragrances are hypo-allergenic.
- The waffle that you should probably know - This product contains indigenous natural microbials, which keep surfaces, drains and sponges clean. The microbes that get washed down the drain will continue to remove nitrates, nitrites and ammonia from waste water and keep your grey water or septic tank fresher for longer.
AVAILABLE SIZES : 50ml Hand Bag Spray, 750ml Trigger, 50ml Concentrate Refill and a 5L Ready to Use Refill.
For refilling of the 750ml concentrate, fill the empty 750ml with water until ¾ full. Add the 50ml concentrate contents and top up with more water.
When using our natural products, you can rest assured that you are not harming either yourself or your environment.
Please note that this product is free of palm oil and its derivatives!