NEW Packaging - Plant Based Bottles which can be composted or burnt with no toxicity at all. The lid is still plastic and needs to be recycled ... for now ...
Are your floors looking a little dull? Need something that smells great and will make you think you are walking through a forest. Bizarre thought actually but I’m sure that’s a thing! 😊
Our natural and eco-friendly floor finisher has a forest fresh fragrance which can be used on any hard flooring surface. This includes tiles, vinyl, wood, laminate and cork.
- This product will cost you R25.00 per 750ml refill when you buy our 50ml concentrate. It doesn’t get cheaper than that!
- PLEASE buy our refills to fill your original containers. We’re promoting multi-use rather than single-use plastic. If you can’t re-use it, please recycle it! Refills cost A LOT less and plastic won’t end up floating around in our oceans!
- All natural food grade ingredients. No animal ingredients - Vegan (but don’t drink or eat it!)
- Not tested on animals – only tested on humans for humans 😊
- Proudly South African – manufactured and packaged by South Africans for South Africans in South Africa.
- Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Gentle on skin and our environment.
- The best part! It’s fully biodegradable and will not contaminate water sources.
- Suitable for use with septic tanks.
- Our colourants and fragrances are hypo-allergenic.
- The waffle that you should probably know - This product contains indigenous natural microbials, which keep surfaces, drains and sponges clean. The microbes that get washed down the drain will continue to remove nitrates, nitrites and ammonia from waste water and keep your grey water or septic tank fresher for longer.
AVAILABLE SIZES : 750ml Trigger, 50ml Concentrate Refill.
For refills, fill the empty 750ml with water until ¾ full. Add the 50ml concentrate contents and top up with more water.
When using our natural products, you can rest assured that you are not harming either yourself or your environment.
Please note that this product is free of palm oil and its derivatives!